Deep Integrations with all major communication and business productivity platforms
From the moment your agents begin using Cloze, all of their data is already there - every email they’ve ever sent or received, every phone call or text message they’ve exchanged, every meeting they’ve had, are all there - automatically organized for them. All their contacts and activity are constantly kept up-to-date - with no manual work.
- Unlike other CRMs, Cloze works with the apps you use today to automatically track and organize all your client communication, files, and notes.
- Cloze is the only CRM that automatically tracks both inbound and outbound calls and texts without needing a new phone number.
- Cloze is the only CRM that works with all of your existing email accounts and calendars, so you don’t need to change how you work, or double-enter data.
For other integrations, Cloze also offers several Zapier triggers and actions
The following Cloze Triggers, Searches, Filters, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
- Company Change - Triggers when a company is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Step Assignee or Custom Field changes.
- Person Change - Triggers when a person is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.
- Project Change - Triggers when a project is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.
- Create Communication - Create a new communication record (email or call).
- Create Timeline Event - Creates a new timeline event e.g. "Ticket Closed" or "Invoice Sent".
- Create/Update a Person - Creates or updates a person.
- Create/Update a Company - Creates a company.
- Create a Note - Create or update a note.
- Create/Update a Project - Creates or updates a project.
- Create ToDo - Creates a new ToDo.
No comparative data available